Contact us for all you need to know on the NIH Final Rule and its impact on registration and results disclosures.
MMS combines over a decade of staff expertise, proven processes, and exclusive technology to achieve comprehensive disclosure reporting for US and International Registries. Our integrated disclosure solution allows MMS to be your centralized disclosure department and manage all workflow and data summarization obligations for an entire drug development pipeline. Let MMS seamlessly integrate into your organization with the following service offerings:
- Protocol and results registration on CT.gov, EudraCT and other global registries
- Full workflow management
- Provision of summary writers and QC analysts for overall workflow management
TrialAssure™ is the only disclosure and transparency reporting software that summarizes your data and facilitates workflows in a comprehensive, cost-effective manner.
- Developed and supported by MMS, a leading global CRO with extensive experience and expertise in navigating the complex path of disclosure compliance
- Flexible and scalable solution that adapts to your needs and keeps pace with global changes in compliance and reporting requirements
- Seamlessly integrates with outside systems to help clients leverage existing data, gain efficiencies, and improve reporting accuracy