Full service and effective staffing solutions to meet your needs.
As a leading service provider to cancer centers and cancer registries, MMS adds
value to your teams bringing global clinical oncology expertise.
MMS is experienced and provides quality oncology data abstraction and Cancer registry services. We continuously train our staff and conduct routine training to stay abreast of Cancer Registry requirements and Clinical Cancer Programs both nationwide and globally. Some highlights of our oncology clinical staff include
- Thorough knowledge and experience with ACoS/COC standards
- Experienced in COC survey preparation and implementation of new programs
- Expert experience with FORDS, AJCC and SEER staging
- Routine data abstraction including evaluation of patient records and tertiary site reports for patients
- Preparation of annual reports, patient care evaluation studies, calls for data as required by ACoS, NCDB and other organizations
- Experienced CTRs with EDC abstraction experience and full knowledge of all types of cancer, oncology medications, radiology procedures, and serum and tissue markers
We have an excellent track-record of clearing backlog abstractions, staying abreast thereafter and maintaining a high level of data quality in a cost-effective way for our oncology services.
“Supporting your oncology data and registry needs with clinical insight”