Evolving Your FSP Relationships to Achieve the Maximum Return
Learn more about the on-demand webinar by watching this short video.
Abstract: The drug development lifecycle can be predictably unpredictable, as mergers and acquisitions, interim results, DSMB decisions, reorganization, and evolving technology can all change the course of any plan in short order. Sponsors rely on the ability of Clinical Research Organization (CRO) partners to provide scalability and global reach in support of their core teams.
FSP relationships however, can go beyond the ability to quickly ramp up and down. Explore with us, as we discuss how Sponsors who leverage FSP partners across multiple interdependent functional lines achieve the maximum benefit and the increasing importance of the way that new innovations and technology continue to change the way we work and the future skill sets needed.
Attendees will learn:
- How to achieve maximum benefit from FSP relationships
- The need for diversification in the vendor portfolio
- The potential for nimble adaptation and growth in long-term FSP partnerships
- Possibilities for investing and growing together with your FSP partner
- Implications and potential solutions for IR35 compliance
Donnelle LaDouceur, Director of Functional Service Solutions
Liz Valley-Burr, Manager of Project and Account Management
Alan Nicolle, Senior Director of European & South Africa Operations