Functional Service Provider (FSP) Model
Building trust and long-term strategic global partnerships
At MMS, our customer-aligned FSP teams go beyond delivery. We partner with you to find the right outsourcing model, level of oversight, scale, pricing model, and governance to provide a functional sourcing solution that best suits your organization’s unique needs.
Sponsors around the globe engage with MMS for FSP partnerships in these areas:
- Biometrics, including data management, statistical programming, and statistics
- Regulatory Writing & Medical Writing
- Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance
- Regulatory Affairs & Operations
- Compliance & Clinical Trial Transparency
- Data Science
Our FSP models are designed to be flexible and scalable, allowing our team and level of engagement to smoothly shift with your changing needs. Tailored key performance indicators (KPI), governance, and communication plans meet you where you are, as well as provide the tools and structure to achieve your long- and short-term strategic goals.
As an innovative, award-winning CRO, MMS leverages decades of evolving, long-term FSP partnerships with a commitment to process improvement, cost efficiencies, and innovation to help you succeed.
Key benefits of choosing the MMS FSP model include:
- Experience and consistency of an FSP relationship allows MMS to bring the greatest value, rather than other transactional models
- Effective and efficient communication plans by defining roles and responsibilities, with a clear escalation process
- Gain efficiencies through interdependent cross-functional services in medical writing, data services, pharmacovigilance and more
- Through value-added FSP partnerships, MMS strives for seamless collaborations that build trust
Fill out the form to request more information on our suite of customizable FSP solutions.
Modernizing the FSP Relationship: Innovations to bring value beyond “Global and Scalable”
Attendees will learn: How FSP partners can go beyond “Global and Scalable”; How to bridge time zones and distance without compromising performance; How to create and maintain a culture of alignment with customer goals, standards, and results; Innovative methods for leading the charge to bring innovation and efficiencies, and; Sample innovations that have transformed FSP partnership operating models.
& Medical Writing
CONNECT WITH US