expert insights webinars
Award-winning experts share their detailed and actionable insights to inform the future of pharma, biotech, and medical devices
View our complimentary webinar offerings below and register for one or more webinars.
Expert Insights webinars, presented by MMS
The Expert Insights webinar series offers free learning opportunities on current trends, high-value topics, and complex initiatives in the evolving pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device industries. Current and archived webinars are available as follows:
Tips for Efficient and Effective New Drug Application (NDA) Submissions - December 14, 2021 – 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST
This Expert Insights webinar will demonstrate New Drug Applications (NDAs) are the final step of a long clinical development process and the most important deliverable a pharmaceutical company produces. Submitting a complete, comprehensive, and acceptable package is complex and time-consuming.
After supporting more than 10 NDA submissions in five years, MMS statistical programmers know how to do this efficiently and effectively. Listen and learn as our panel of global experts discuss best practices and share tips to help your next NDA submission go smoothly.
Join us for this free webinar to learn:
- The many components of an NDA submission
- How to avoid the common programming downfalls in an NDA submission
- How to manage the challenges that arise when working on an NDA submission
- James Bademian, Director, Statistical Programming and Data Management
- Pieter Cloete, Associate Manager of Statistical Programming
- Saichand Satyavarapu, Senior Manager of Statistical Programming
- Satyapal Ingle, Associate Manager of Statistical Programming
View all archived webinars
Subscribe to receive webinar updates
& Medical Writing
CONNECT WITH US