Staffordshire, United Kingdom (March 13, 2019) – GHP Magazine has awarded MMS Holdings Most Outstanding Global CRO in the 2019 Biotechnology Awards.
Covering a variety of verticals, including bio agriculture, bio services, bio industrial and biopharmaceutical, the biotechnology market will be under the microscope in GHP Magazine’s 2019 Biotechnology Awards.
Boasting impressive market value growth with no signs of slowing, endeavours in biotechnology continue to make advancements in laboratories as well as in boardrooms, advancements which affect the lives of all, across the globe. It is for this reason that GHP is dedicated to bringing your accomplishments to the forefront of the community with this award platform.
True to its mission to assist sponsors in developing life-changing therapies that positively affect patients’ lives, MMS has maintained its core vision and values which include SOUL – a Sense Of Urgency and Leadership.In the past year, MMS has:
- co-founded the Health Analytics Collective with MIT, Julia Computing, and the Center for Translational Medicine at the University of Maryland to use real-world evidence to shorten the drug approval process,
- surpassed 750 trainings that were developed in-house,
- hired over 100 colleagues across four continents,
- led ground-breaking sponsor work, including gaining a Fast Track Designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Vivozon’s non-opioid painkiller and support for the Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. new drug application (NDA) approval and successful marketing authorisation application (MAA) filing of NUZYRA™ (omadacycline) for the treatment of adults with community-acquired bacterial pneumonia (CABP) and acute skin and skin structure infections (ABSSSI).
- partnered with the University of Findlay to offer medical writing and clinical trial transparency classes, and
- allocated more than $250,000 of colleague time to community volunteer initiatives.
Steve Simpson Awards Co-ordinator, commented on the awards and deserving winners: “Through this awards programme, GHP honours a range of companies active within the sector. It is with great pride that I congratulate MMS for its innovative thinking and hard work in the drug development arena and wish them best of luck for the future.”
To find out more about these leading lights, and discover what has led them to becoming who they are today, please visit http://www.ghp-news.com/ to access our winners supplement.
About GHP Magazine
Global Health and Pharma magazine is a global information sharing platform & a multi-disciplinary member’s community. The publication was established to enhance communication networks & collaboration across all themes and disciplines within three main categories; Human, Animal & Environmental Health.
About MMS Holdings
MMS is an award-winning, data-focused CRO that supports the pharmaceutical and biotech industries with a proven, scientific approach to complex trial data and regulatory submission challenges. Strong industry experience and a data-driven approach to drug development make MMS a valuable CRO partner, creating compelling submissions that meet rigorous regulatory standards. With a global footprint across four continents, MMS maintains a 97 percent customer satisfaction rating and was named Most Outstanding Global CRO in the 2019 Biotechnology Awards. For more information, visit www.mmsholdings.com or follow MMS on LinkedIn.